Tuesday 30th July 5.45pm til 7.30pm
12 Conway Street, St helier, JE23NT
Above The Little Shop
Join us and learn about the following:-
1. What is an essential oil?
2. The most commonly used oils
3. Different uses for them at home and in the summer months
4. Safety notes & the 4 different methods of application
5. What makes dōTERRA oils/products unique?
You will also learn ways to help yourself with:-
Bugs and Pests
Aches & pains
Healthy digestion system
Allergies & Irritations
At the end of the class I will share with you the best way to get the oils/products if you’re wanting to do so (without obligation).
Investment : Earlybird £5 if booked and paid in advance (including the class, refreshments: Yummy oil infused treats and drinks) otherwise £10 on the day.
If you’re coming back for another class with me and/or hold an account with me this is FREE – please email me firstname.lastname@example.org to book as these spaces are limited