Don’t miss this amazing offer – appointments already booking up!!
Summer Escape Offer
“SUMMER ESCAPE OFFER”
Enjoy a 30min Back Massage at Earth Beauty
And receive a 20min Luxury Face and Scalp Acupressure Massage
Total Treatment Time: 50mins
OFFER UNTIL: 31st July 2013
Click here to read about the benefits of Face and Scalp Massage
Call 744022 or email email@example.com today and book your therapeutic time out
De-stress Special Offer only £34
Special Offer 40% off
Available until 1st May
Massage and Reflexology
1 hour Detox & De-stress only £34
Stress is a killer. Experts say 90% of disease is stress related!
There is so much stress in the world and we sometimes need extra help to balance ourselves and keep well.
Treat your body, mind and soul to an hour of relaxing, harmonising and de-stressing, with a back neck, scalp and shoulder massage and reflexology.
30mins Reflexology usually £28
30mins Massage usually £30
Usual Price: £58
Offer Price: £34
Offer Until: 1st May 2013
To take up this offer please telephone or email
Also available as a GIFT VOUCHER. Just contact me to confirm and I will send you BACS details or PAYPAL details for an instant payment transfer or you can send me a cheque in the post.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
A Powerful Ally
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch—which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles. Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of hospice care and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat postsurgery or pain patients as part of the recovery process.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
The Benefits of Reflexology
Research has shown the specific techniques of reflexology to be effective and beneficial in many ways. A survey of 170 reflexology studies from 21 countries shows that reflexology is effective, impacting a variety of physical and psychological concerns. Reflexology:
- Creates relaxation: From the moment the reflexologists hands start their work, the relaxation begins as shown in research using EEG brain activity. All together, 24 studies demonstrate reflexologyÕs relaxation effects.
- Reduces pain: Pain reduction following reflexology work is documented in 27 studies including research showing impact on individuals of all ages and health states
- Ameliorates health concerns: Research shows that reflexology work helps indiviuals of all ages with some 78 health concerns ranging from aggressive behavior in children to urinary concerns of the elderly.
- Improves blood flow: Separate studies show that reflexology work increases blood flow to the feet, brain, kidneys and intestines.
- Aids post-operative recovery: Reflexology work aids recovery after surgery as shown by several studies, reducing pain and lessening the use of post operative analgesics.
- Impact on physiological measures (e. g. blood pressure and cholesterol; measurements by ECG, EEG, and fMRI)
- Enhances medical care: Reflexology helps where nothing else can for many: phantom limb pain sufferers, neuropathy patients, and hemodialysis patients to name a few.
- Benefits mental health: Research demonstrates that reflexology can reduce depression (11 studies) and anxiety (9 studies).
- Complements cancer care: Pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or anxiety eased for chemotherapy patients following reflexology work as shown by16 studies fom 7 countries.
- Eases pregnancy, delivery and post-partum effects: Women who received reflexology experienced shorter labor times and used less analgesia. In addition, reflexology showed a positive impact on postpartum depression, anxiety, urination and bowel movements.
In general terms, the benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.
Reflexology is a complement to standard medical care. It should not be construed as medical advice. It should not be a replacement to medical help.
Winter Massage Offer
HAVE YOU NEGLECTED YOURSELF LATELY?
FANTASTIC OFFER! For the next 3 weeks! Find some time before the Christmas rush and book yourself in for an hours therapeutic massage for only £36! Whether you need deep tissue, calming or invigorating, this will be tailor made just for you. Book with Maria on 07797 832400 and nourish your lovely self on a deep level.
Offer Valid until 15th December.
Complete De-Stress Massage Package – Offer Available Until 15th October
Spend a Nurturing Hour at Earth Beauty with this Special Offer And Return to a Calmer You
Location: Jersey, St. Helier
Complete De-Stress Package
30mins Back, Neck and Shoulder massage
30mins Foot Reflexology
Just £35 – Available until October 15th
Don’t Miss Out
Call Maria 722768 or 07797 832400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RBC Staff Offer
1 Hour “Top to Toe” Rejuvenation Treatment
30mins Reflexology & 30mins Back/Scalp Massage
OR 20% off All Other Treatments
Organic Facials in Jersey – Special Offer – Lily
Special Spring Offer
Back Massage (30 mins)
Organic Deluxe Miessence Facial (70 mins)
Reflexology in Jersey – Special Offer – Starflower
5 Point Star Treatment
Hand and foot reflexology plus deluxe scalp, face and shoulder massage (100 mins)
Reflexology in Jersey – Special Offer – Tulip
Special Spring Offer
Deluxe Reflexology (60 mins)
Back Massage (30 mins)
Beauty Treatment in Jersey – Bluebell Offer
Special Spring Offer
Organic Miessence Facial (45 mins)
Mini-reflexology (30 mins)