The darker months can bring up SAD and depression, lowered natural immunity with more colds and flus on the rise. We can massively reduce our susceptibility to illnesses by using essential oils to support and protect ourselves physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
12th September 2018
6.00-7.30pm at The Savoy Hotel, Jersey
24th and 25th September 2018
We are holding two events in Guernsey:
One on Monday at Cobo Community Centre at 7.15pm til 8.45pm.
One on Tuesday at Cobo Bay Hotel at 11am til 12.30pm.
There’s absolutely no reason to still be using nasty chemicals on ourselves and in our environment anymore. The word is out and we know the damage they do to us and our planet.
So let’s get down with some of mumma nature’s best ingredients and create body product heaven in the kitchen together!! You only have to make these once and then you can create more and more, again and again, never having to settle for ‘less than’ again.
We will make the following lovely products together:
- Shea Butter and Lavender Sunscreen SPF20
- Cocoa Orange or Cocoa Mint Lip Balm
- Beautifying Skin Toner or Pillow Spray/Rejuvenating Spray
- Dry hair Shampoo or Tailored Therapeutic Rollerball
- Healing and Nourishing Body Butter or Cellulite Reducing/Circulation Boost Cream
If you are vegan, please advise upon booking that you are vegan.
We will lace them with the purest doTERRA essential oils and end up with products better than you can by in the shops! You will take them all home with you in lovely containers. I’ll share with you why doTERRA are the purest oils on the planet and the benefits of using them regularly in your lives.
The investment for this workshop is £55 but early bird price of £45 is available until 25th September! If you are an Earth Beauty doTERRA member then you get 25% off the price and pay only £41.
To secure your space, please pay through the link.
Venue: Home Economic Dept in JCG
Date: Weds 10th October
Emotional health is at the forefront of all our physical health. If we are vibrant emotionally then our physical wellbeing is likely to thrive too.
Tuesday 5th June: 7pm-8.30pm
- Find out the important basics of using essential oils.
- Be your own family physician and learn about the important oils for everyday use.
- Use the amazing iTOVI scanner to see which oils you need right now.
- Be entered into a prize draw.
- EVENT IS FREE and friends are welcome … but there is limited space so please create a booking below if you plan to join us.
Address: 6 Gorey Pier. Yellow House with balcony next to the Moorings Hotel. Event will start at 7:00pm.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your space!
The combination of PRESSURE POINT massage and ESSENTIAL OILS can deeply relax and recalibrate our whole system. You’ll get to experience how to create some inner peace for yourself with simple tools, and release healing endorphins through:
* learning how to give a simple but very effective massage on the hands using reflexology points.
* learning how to use essential oils for maximum serenity and soothing effect
* taking part in a simple mindfulness exercise to halt all cortisone production and return back to a truer version of you.
And then follow it on with having a fabulous weekend in a positive state of mind.
doTERRA is a bit of a buzz word at the moment and it could be easy to underestimate the purity and quality they represent. If you’ve never had the chance to experience or learn a bit more about them, this is a wonderful opportunity!
Hosted by 2 passionate women in the health industry: Maria Barnicoat and Liz Sheehan.
Maria is an Aromatherapist, Massage Therapist and Reflexologist with over 20 years experience in the wellness industry. www.earth-beauty.com
Liz is a Nutritional Therapist, Massage Therapist, Reflexologist and soon to be qualified Naturopath.
Both women are passionate about empowering and resourcing others to good health and optimum well-being.
Location is Curiousity Coffee Shop in Sand Street. 5.30-7.00
Investment is £10.
Our mission is to help others become happier, healthier and empowered through the use of doTERRA essential oils.
We are excited to hold an intimate gathering for a few lovely people!
- We’ll share tea and raw chocolate together and talk the fundamental basics of keeping well with essential oils.
- You’ll have the opportunity to use the iTOVI scanner to read your energy field and see specifically which oils you require.
- You’ll take home some homemade healing salve and the recipe!
- Some lucky peeps will win some essential oils and homemade lipbalms made with doTERRA oils in a raffle!
- This is intimate and private and first come first serve.
It is possible to experience so much joy if we are free from the tensions that cloud this natural state of being. Our witnessing and care transforms stuckness into sweet flow and into the direction of being able to celebrate the blossoming of life, which is so prominent in our flourishing spring environment right now. Come and be guided on a sweet soul nourishing journey.
What is Soul Movement?
* Created in 2008, under the original name of Bare Feet Ecstatic Dance by Maria, Soul Movement is an exhilarating and nurturing mind, body and spirit dance and movement journey, taking us into the core of our hearts and innate creativity. It helps to release stuck patterns in our mind, body and spirit and we are left pulsating with life and more empowered to live from a place of truth and soul integrity, where spontaneity resides. It is inspired by beautiful music and held in a sweet and gentle dimly lit space with the aim of dropping deeply into our bodies to move freely without judgment or concern ‘for the “grace” or beauty of the dance. It is an inner/outer journey of moving meditation which develops a direct body-mind-spirit connection, letting your body and inner guide be your teachers and healers.
When: Friday 18th May
Where: The Bridge Family Centre. Take a sharp right into the old St Marks School site at the bottom of St Saviours Hill.
Bring: Water and blanket
Wear: Layers and comfy clothes to move freely in.
Cost: £12 or call me for concessionary rates if needed.
Contact: Maria on 07797832400 or email email@example.com
Maria has been in the health and wellbeing industry since leaving school and has been holding meditation and inner journey healing spaces for over 10 years. She is passionate about helping to resource others to be empowered, happier, healthier, with the freedom to live with authenticity and simplicity.
Please arrive 10 mins early.
Monday 6th August
We’ve created one more of these events this season by popular demand!
An exciting and interesting raw chocolate making workshop. The last one we will be doing at this basic level this season.
All the chocolate we will be creating is vegan and contains no refined sugar. This is a very hands on workshop and you will learn how to make some lovely silky raw chocolate and some tasty chocolatey truffles with a possibility of many different flavours including:
Wild Orange and Geranium
Lime and Chili
Grapefruit and Cardamon
We’ll also use very high quality doTERRA oils to flavour the chocolates which are unbeatable in quality. You will walk away with a smile on your face plus beautifully packaged and bespoke chocolates you can keep or gift away with a retail value of £20.
We will also have some very pure but inexpensive cacao butter and products to purchase on the workshop should you wish to try out your new skills at home.
You only need to bring yourself and an apron!
The earlybird price is £40 until 26th July, thereafter the cost is £45.
VENUE – JCG Home Economic Department
TIME – 18.30-21.30
“I had the best fun tonight learing how to make raw chocolate & raw super seedy truffles with Maria – I seriously urge to you to get involved with Kali-Ma Raw & Organic Chocolate … its fun & tasty” Jojo Willacy
“Definitely a must! The chocolate is amazing and you can get really creative with the flavours” Tracy Noble
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MORE EVENTS LIKE THIS, PLEASE like: