Posts By: Maria
We all suffer at some point with health issues.
Depression, Hay Fever, Chronic Inflammation, Digestive Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Infections, Migraines, Viruses, Colds, Fevers, Hormonal Imbalances, Wounds, Stings, Cuts etc etc
SO MANY AILMENTS can actually be remedied or vastly improved by using Essential Oils.
For many years I felt frustrated and let down by the medical system with my own chronic health issues. After a lot of research, and now supplementation with doTERRA Essential Oils, on a regular basis, I am experiencing the benefits of taking control of my wellbeing.
I am also relieved that our society is now empowering themselves through the magic of plants and essential oils. This movement is growing rapidly and I’m excited to share with you the solutions and benefits we find find through using doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils.
I became an aromatherapist in 1996 and have used countless brands over the years. I was shocked when I first used doTERRA and realised what Essential Oils should really smell and act like.
This class is for you is you are any of the following:
- Wanting to educate yourself about essential oils
- Wanting to be with likeminded health conscious individuals
- Disillusioned with the health care system and prescriptive drugs
- Have serious, chronic or acute health concerns that you would like to try an alternative route with
- Already knowledgeable about essential oils but want to refresh and build upon that knowledge
- Want to find a health promoting way to take care of you and your family
We’ll also spotlight Copaiba – an amazing oil just released by doTERRA from South America where the resin is put straight into the bottle with NO distillation!
We’ll share some treats and give you a chance to experience these oils for yourselves and give away prizes in a draw.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our lovely venue.
Monday 16th July
in the Lovin Spoonful in Snow Hill
Maria and the Essential Oil Tribe xxx
doTERRA is just about to release Copaiba Oil
They are even giving it away free this month with orders over 200PV. I’ve heard incredible news about the healing properties from this oil and that it is being taken orally and having amazing benefits for people. I’m going to try to continue my healing road for age long digestive issues. Will keep you all posted!
And Cedarwood is product of the month if you place the order before 15th July!!
Cedarwood is truly one for the medicine cabinet. Multiple uses to keep us well and healthy! Was looking forward to trying it to deepen my sleep but after some research am going to be using it in many ways.
There’s absolutely no reason to still be using nasty chemicals on ourselves and in our environment anymore. The word is out and we know the damage they do to us and our planet.
So let’s get down with some of mumma nature’s best ingredients and create body product heaven in the kitchen together!! You only have to make these once and then you can create more and more, again and again, never having to settle for ‘less than’ again.
We will make the following lovely products together:
*Shea Butter and Lavender Sunscreen SPF20
*Cocoa Orange Lip Balm
*Dry hair Shampoo
*Deeply nourishing body butter
*Pillow Spray or Skin Toner or therapeutic Essential Oil Rollerball tailored to your needs.
If you are vegan, please advise upon booking that you are vegan.
We will lace them with the purest doTERRA essential oils and end up with products better than you can by in the shops! You will take them all home with you in lovely containers. I’ll share with you why doTERRA are the purest oils on the planet and the benefits of using them regularly in your lives.
The investment for this workshop is £55 but early bird price of £45 is available until 19th July! To secure your space, please pay through the link above and confirm to email@example.com
Venue: Home Economic Dept in JCG
Date: Monday 23rd July
Tuesday 5th June: 7pm-8.30pm
- Find out the important basics of using essential oils.
- Be your own family physician and learn about the important oils for everyday use.
- Use the amazing iTOVI scanner to see which oils you need right now.
- Be entered into a prize draw.
- EVENT IS FREE and friends are welcome … but there is limited space so please create a booking below if you plan to join us.
Address: 6 Gorey Pier. Yellow House with balcony next to the Moorings Hotel. Event will start at 7:00pm.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your space!
I’m very excited to be able to offer FREE doTERRA friend gatherings and team building parties during the months of June and July
You’ll get to host a party either at your house, workplace, or if its not suitable, come to my lovely place in Gorey! You, the host will receive a FREE gift and we’ll have a prize draw during the evening. You and your friends will experience the yumminess and purity of the oils and learn some valuable information about natural healthcare.
Choose from the following themes which all last 2 hours:
A popular and general class covering a wide range of topics on the very many natural, safe, and effective solutions doTERRA offers.
Healthy skin and hair
We can enhance the beauty and life of our hair and skin with doTERRA and remedy many issues simply and effectively whilst creating anti-aging and renewing effects for ourselves.
Cleaning without Chemicals
Our world is overloaded with detrimental chemicals to us and our planet. Be part of the movement in creating healthy and effective cleaning products using doTERRA and simple imgredients.
Healthy, Happy and Beautiful Body
Taking care of our bodies in a therapeutic and beautifying way with doTERRA. Learn the basics of how to create body products that are kind and caring.
Body, Heart and Soul Nourishment
Meditation, Massage and using doTERRA oils for calming and relaxing. You will also learn and experience a calming and restorative hand reflexology massage.
Delicious Cuisine Combinations
Taste sensations and exciting ideas for flavouring the food and drinks in your life. Bringing the therapeutic effects into our foods and onto our tables whilst caring for our wellbeing.
Detox Your Body
Particular oils and supplements that doTERRA make are very effective at supporting and encouraging the body to release and absorb toxins in our major organs. How can we best support ourselves through doTERRA and their wonderful range of products and oils.
To Create a Successful and FUN Class:
- Pick the class you want to host and decide if you want to host it at your place or mine.
- Choose a date and time and confirm it with me on email to email@example.com
- Send me full instructions on where you live if its going to be at yours
- Invite between 15-25 people (an ideal number is between 5-8 and usually there is around a 30% acceptance and turnout with these events)
- Ask your attendees in advance if there are any specific issues they’d like some support with that we can address on the evening.
- If you want to start on the road to building resources through doTERRA, we should have a conversation about you, the host enrolling beforehand so that you can be compensated for any of your friends who decide to engage and use these products in their lives.
TO GET THE WORD OUT: Perhaps create a facebook group message, event or group email and cut and paste the following if you need some inspiration for your invite:
I have recently discovered the many wellness benefits essential oils and am loving them so much and feeling so inspired that I want to share a fun evening with a few of us on (“DATE and TIME”). If you are open to natural forms of healthcare and alternative medicine, I would be delighted if you would join our gathering AT NO COST to gain knowledge on the various ways that we can empower ourselves with essential oils and the natural products made by doTERRA. This event will be hosted by myself and Maria Barnicoat (Certified Aromatherapist) from “Kali-Ma: Creative, Conscious and Vibrant Living” and I hope you can join us as we will also have a little prize draw! Our theme will be (“chosen theme above”) and if you can come, please let me know in advance if you have any questions or concerns that you would like addressed. Either Maria can address them in advance with you personally over the telephone or we can discuss it in class with everyone.
Hoping you can come,
CURRENTLY the dates that are available are:
Thursday 31st May
Tuesday 5th June
Friday 8th June
Tuesday 12th June
Friday 15th June
Tuesday 19th June
Friday 22nd June
Tuesday 26th June
Tuesday 3rd July
Friday 6th July
Tuesday 10th July
Friday 13th July
Looking forward to hearing from you for a guaranteed fun and relaxing evening.
The combination of PRESSURE POINT massage and ESSENTIAL OILS can deeply relax and recalibrate our whole system. You’ll get to experience how to create some inner peace for yourself with simple tools, and release healing endorphins through:
* learning how to give a simple but very effective massage on the hands using reflexology points.
* learning how to use essential oils for maximum serenity and soothing effect
* taking part in a simple mindfulness exercise to halt all cortisone production and return back to a truer version of you.
And then follow it on with having a fabulous weekend in a positive state of mind.
doTERRA is a bit of a buzz word at the moment and it could be easy to underestimate the purity and quality they represent. If you’ve never had the chance to experience or learn a bit more about them, this is a wonderful opportunity!
Hosted by 2 passionate women in the health industry: Maria Barnicoat and Liz Sheehan.
Maria is an Aromatherapist, Massage Therapist and Reflexologist with over 20 years experience in the wellness industry. www.earth-beauty.com
Liz is a Nutritional Therapist, Massage Therapist, Reflexologist and soon to be qualified Naturopath.
Both women are passionate about empowering and resourcing others to good health and optimum well-being.
Location is Curiousity Coffee Shop in Sand Street. 5.30-7.00
Investment is £10.
Our mission is to help others become happier, healthier and empowered through the use of doTERRA essential oils.
We are excited to hold an intimate gathering for a few lovely people!
- We’ll share tea and raw chocolate together and talk the fundamental basics of keeping well with essential oils.
- You’ll have the opportunity to use the iTOVI scanner to read your energy field and see specifically which oils you require.
- You’ll take home some homemade healing salve and the recipe!
- Some lucky peeps will win some essential oils and homemade lipbalms made with doTERRA oils in a raffle!
- This is intimate and private and first come first serve.
It is possible to experience so much joy if we are free from the tensions that cloud this natural state of being. Our witnessing and care transforms stuckness into sweet flow and into the direction of being able to celebrate the blossoming of life, which is so prominent in our flourishing spring environment right now. Come and be guided on a sweet soul nourishing journey.
What is Soul Movement?
* Created in 2008, under the original name of Bare Feet Ecstatic Dance by Maria, Soul Movement is an exhilarating and nurturing mind, body and spirit dance and movement journey, taking us into the core of our hearts and innate creativity. It helps to release stuck patterns in our mind, body and spirit and we are left pulsating with life and more empowered to live from a place of truth and soul integrity, where spontaneity resides. It is inspired by beautiful music and held in a sweet and gentle dimly lit space with the aim of dropping deeply into our bodies to move freely without judgment or concern ‘for the “grace” or beauty of the dance. It is an inner/outer journey of moving meditation which develops a direct body-mind-spirit connection, letting your body and inner guide be your teachers and healers.
When: Friday 18th May
Where: The Bridge Family Centre. Take a sharp right into the old St Marks School site at the bottom of St Saviours Hill.
Bring: Water and blanket
Wear: Layers and comfy clothes to move freely in.
Cost: £12 or call me for concessionary rates if needed.
Contact: Maria on 07797832400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria has been in the health and wellbeing industry since leaving school and has been holding meditation and inner journey healing spaces for over 10 years. She is passionate about helping to resource others to be empowered, happier, healthier, with the freedom to live with authenticity and simplicity.
Please arrive 10 mins early.
Monday 30th July
We’ve created one more of these events this season by popular demand!
An exciting and interesting raw chocolate making workshop. The last one we will be doing at this basic level this season.
All the chocolate we will be creating is vegan and contains no refined sugar. This is a very hands on workshop and you will learn how to make some lovely silky raw chocolate and some tasty chocolatey truffles with a possibility of many different flavours including:
Wild Orange and Geranium
Lime and Chili
Grapefruit and Cardamon
We’ll also use very high quality doTERRA oils to flavour the chocolates which are unbeatable in quality. You will walk away with a smile on your face plus beautifully packaged and bespoke chocolates you can keep or gift away with a retail value of £20.
We will also have some very pure but inexpensive cacao butter and products to purchase on the workshop should you wish to try out your new skills at home.
You only need to bring yourself and an apron!
The cost is £40.
VENUE – JCG Home Economic Department
TIME – 14:00-17:00
“I had the best fun tonight learing how to make raw chocolate & raw super seedy truffles with Maria – I seriously urge to you to get involved with Kali-Ma Raw & Organic Chocolate … its fun & tasty” Jojo Willacy
“Definitely a must! The chocolate is amazing and you can get really creative with the flavours” Tracy Noble
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MORE EVENTS LIKE THIS, PLEASE like: